MG300 Media Gateway
High-Performance Embedded Multi-Functional Device
MG300 media gateway is a high-performance embedded multi-functional device, which integrates powerful functions including stream protocol conversion, streams distribution, multi-channels video decoding and multi-screen splitting. It is applied to video format conversion, protocol intercommunication, decoding and split screen display from different systems, manufacturers, types and encoding contents. It also works as the stream media server with the capacity for 50 concurrent access.
- Support the most comprehensive protocol conversion and the widest application, which covered various protocols in the market including professional protocols such as SIP.
- Support protocol conversion, stream media distribution, live streaming, video split display, audio digital remix, video decoding to the display, etc.
- Portable design, low power consumption (<6w), stable and reliable working mode makes 7×24 hours working available.
- RTSP/Onvif (customize) LAN monitoring or other IP-Camera video to RTMP for live streaming
- Protocols converting;
●All kinds of non-unified video can be converted to video that can meet the national standard and international SIP standard, which can connect the traditional communities, parks, enterprises and institutions monitoring to relevant government platforms.
- Multi-party video collaboration, IP stream distribution (forwarding)/switching/live streaming, stream media decoding to display (NDI-HX/SRT/RTMP/RTSP/TS-UDP/HLS to SDI or HDMI), multi-channels split screen display, etc.
- Support 9 channels protocol conversion
- It supports the conversion of NDI-HX, RTSP, TS over UDP, RTMP (service and push), HLS (m3u8), SIP/Onvif (customize) and other protocols that are software extendable, making various input protocols converted to other target protocols. The transmission/reception of NDI-HX protocol is supported with additional application authorization;
- Compatible with various IP cameras, IP encoders, NVRs, video conference systems input;
- At most 9 channels protocol conversion for input streams (Media source number is unlimited and dynamically switched), and each input stream is converted into four same or different protocols output;
- Expandable SATA and NAS video record and storage capability.
- Stream service function for up to 50 concurrent access capability (streams distribution/live streaming)
- 9 channels of network streaming distribution/live streaming function (each stream is pushed to up to 4 different targets simultaneously), and support various protocols such as RTMP;
- Unicast mode meets up to 50 concurrent user viewing, and directly used as a distributed live broadcast server for live events;
- (Note: The actual concurrent access capability depends on the specific network bandwidth, video format and other factors. Device transmission limit is 600Mbps).
- Support up to 9 channels of video decoding and self-defined split display as well as multi-channels video dynamic switching and re-encoding transmission/live streaming
- Support 4K/HD H.264/H.265 video decoding, with HDMI and SDI output interface, supporting to output HDMI (up to 3840×[email protected]) and SDI (up to 1920×[email protected]) with the same or different contents;
- Support HDMI/ SDI embedded and analog audio output, audio channel is switched at will, supporting high quality digital mixing and conference mode mixing;
- Decode up to 4 channels of 4K 30Hz H.264/H.265 video, or 8 channels of 1080P 50Hz/60Hz H.264/H.265 video, or 9 channels of 1080P 30Hz or 1080i 50/60Hz or 720P and below H.264/H.265 video;
- Support 9 channels video self-defined 1/2/3/4/6/9 split display, and dynamic switching output;
2*100M/1000M RJ45 adaptive Ethernet
1*SD/HD/3G-SDI, up to 1080P 60Hz
1*HDMI, up to 3840*[email protected]
Analog audio output
1*3.5mm Line out
Analog audio input
1*3.5mm Line in
1*USB 3.0 Type-A