ALL YOUR INPUTS IN ONE PLACE
- Video Cameras: 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for Webcams and capture cards. See Supported Hardware.
- NDI®:Send and receive high quality, low latency video and audio on the local network between vMix systems and any NDI compatible sources. See NDI.
- Video Files: Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV, MOV and MXF.
- DVDs: With menu navigation.
- Audio Files: MP3 and WAV.
- Audio Devices: Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards, ASIO Audio Interfaces and capture card audio.
- Video and Audio PlayLists: Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input
- Web Browser, RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Solid Colour and more.
SIMULTANEOUS STREAMING, RECORDING, AND OUTPUT
- Live stream to your favourite streaming providers including Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch and Ustream.
- Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
- Output via AJA, Blackmagic and Bluefish cards to professional recording decks and monitors
- Virtual Camera support for streaming out to 3rd party software such as Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts and VLC.
13 TRANSITION EFFECTS
- Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube, CubeZoom, Vertical Wipe, Vertical Slide and Merge transitions available with 4 customisable transition buttons for easy access to your favourite effects.
PROFESSIONAL HD PRODUCTION ON A MODEST PC
- vMix is the most efficient live production software on the market thanks to full 3D acceleration.
- Create productions with multiple HD sources without breaking the bank or your CPU.
EASY TO USE, HIGH-PERFORMANCE, ANIMATED GRAPHICS
- Choose from 100+ built-in animated titles, scoreboards and tickers.
- GT Designer Standard Create custom static titles and animated tickers (all editions)
- GT Designer Advanced Create custom animated titles and import layers from Adobe Photoshop PSD (vMix 4K and Pro)
HD VIRTUAL SETS WITH HIGH QUALITY REAL-TIME CHROMA KEY
- Built In Virtual Sets – Or build your own.
- Full Motion Zoom – Customisable camera position presets.
- High Quality Chroma Key – Use with or without virtual sets to suit your production needs.
- Available in all editions
PC AND MAC DESKTOP SOURCES
- Utilise screen capture from remote desktops running on your network. Great for PowerPoint and Skype.
- Audio Capture support also available.
VMIX CALL: ADD UP TO 8 REMOTE GUESTS QUICKLY AND EASILY
- The easiest way to add guests to your live show is built right into vMix HD, 4K and Pro editions. vMix Call allows anybody with a browser and webcam to become an instant guest!
- Full eight camera slow motion instant replay available in vMix Replay.
- Create replay events on the fly with traditional Mark In a Mark Out buttons or use the time saving 5, 10 and 20 second button presets.
- Create highlight reels from multiple events and watch all the action unfold with built in transitions and optional background music.
- vMix Replay works with an extensive array of control options. See the vMix Replay page for more info.
WEB BROWSER INPUT
- Display a website directly in vMix.
- Full use of mouse and the ability to scroll pages.
- Natively supports browser audio and HTML 5 video playback!
- No need for an additional computer just to bring in a browser, do it all through vMix!
BUILT-IN AUDIO MIXER
- Audio Mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to Mute, Follow (Auto Mixing) and Delay any source.
- A VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each inputs level is broadcast ready.
- Fine tune every audio source with built in EQ, Compressor and Noise Gate effects.
LIVE VIDEO EFFECTS
- Colour Correct, Deinterlace, Sharpen, Zoom, Rotate, Pan and Crop any input in real time.
- All effects are processed in 4:4:4 32bit colour space for optimal video quality.
LAYERS / INPUT MULTIVIEW
- Combine multiple inputs together as Layers using the different “Multiview” presets or customise the position of each element with the available Zoom, Pan, Rotate and Crop controls.
FULL NDI CAPABILITIES
- vMix allows you to send and receive NDI sources to any other NDI compatible device.
- Use NDI to transmit your output, cameras, audio and graphics across your local network.
- Connect vMix to your favourite NDI program or device such as Caspar CG, NewBlue Titler, Adobe CC and many more.
4 OVERLAY CHANNELS
- vMix includes 4 Overlay Channels in addition to the Multi View feature. Each overlay channel can have its own transition effect, position and border.
TOUCH SCREEN WEB INTERFACE
- Control vMix remotely using the vMix Web Controller on your Surface, iPad, iPhone, Android or other touch screen device using the built in web interface.
- Customisable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.
SRT IN AND OUT SUPPORT
- SRT – Secure Reliable Transport is a point to point protocol for fixed latency streams over an unreliable internet.
- vMix supports multiple inputs (Stream Input) and up to 4 outputs in vMix 4K and Pro (1 output in all other editions).
- Uses GPU acceleration where possible for H264 and HEVC streams. 2 stream PC encode limit applies on GeForce cards, CPU fallback available where not available on the GPU.